About the Show
The Original Miami Beach Antique Show presents more than 700 recognized dealers from over 30 countries for five days. Attendees can explore the show floor and discover everything from jewelry, watches, and handbags to artwork, furniture, home décor and so much more.
Discover highly sought after pieces from world-renowned names such as Louis Comfort Tiffany, Cartier, Hermès, Georg Jensen, David Webb, Andy Warhol, Patek Philippe, Rolex and more.
Attend Jewelry History Series, a 2-day educational conference covering a variety of topics which includes lectures and panel discussions with celebrated experts in their fields.
Join us for our complimentary Appraisal Day with Skinner Auctioneers —Receive a verbal valuation, and maybe the chance to consign your item with Skinner!
Want a guided tour through the eras? We’ll be providing free custom educational tours led by the premier experts in their fields. Tours will cover jewelry, from Georgian through Retro eras, and antique furniture, art and décor.
Need some buying tips? Enjoy free pop up education sessions that will inspire you and arm you with all you need to know while you shop the show floor.
And so much more!
U.S. Antique Shows Terms & Conditions:
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at U.S. Antique Shows may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and U.S. Antique Shows will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors
Welcome to the Exhibitor Resource Center! Here you will find all of the tools and resources you'll need to plan your successful event in Miami Beach. This area of the website is for current exhibitors only and is used to manage the exhibiting process. Please check back often for updates and additional information as you plan your show.
- During non-show hours, all badged exhibitors will need to have their photo ID (ie – driver’s license) to show to security.
- Security will check ID’s against the badge name. If they do not match, you will be denied entry.
SHOW DATES AND HOURS
Friday, March 12 | 11am - 7pm
Saturday, March 13 | 11am - 7pm
Sunday, March 14 | 11am - 7pm
Monday, March 15 | 11am - 7pm
Tuesday, March 16 | 11am - 4pm
Wednesday, March 10 | 7am - 7pm
ANTIQUE & JEWELRY Exhibitors
Thursday, March 11 | 7am - 7pm
Friday, March 12 | 7am - 11am
Miami Beach Convention Center
1901 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33169
Please beware of solicitations for hotels, advertising and purchasing attendee lists. All legitimate affiliations will be displayed through your exhibitor console or our website. Please contact show management directly if you have any questions.
Exhibitor Service Manual
Please click on the links below to download the PDF forms for show services.
Vendor Order Forms & Information
Reliable Security Services (Reliable Security)
Audio Visual Order Form (SmartSource)
Catering Menu, Information & Order Form (Centerplate)
Electrical Order Form (Edlen) Please note: each booth comes with one (1) 500-watt electrical drop.
Internet Services Order Form (Cox Business)
Safe Rental Order Form (Rolland Safes)
Showcase Rental (Atlantic Showcases)
Decorator Order Forms & Information
Shepard Show Information
Plant and Floral Order Form
Shepard Exhibitor Portal
Shepard Online Ordering Information
Shepard Payment Authorization
Shepard Terms & Conditions
Third Party Payment Authorization
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form
Shepard Logistics Services
Material Handling Information & Rates
Standard Furnishings Menu & Order Form
Tradeshow Furnishings Menu & Order Form
Cartload Service Order Form
Advanced Shipping Labels - DEADLINE: MARCH 3
Show Site Shipping Labels - BEGINS: MARCH 10